ICER Business Continuity during COVID-19
Dear HPCC users,
As part of MSU’s response to COVID-19, ICER is transitioning to an online-only support model. All HPCC services will continue as normal.
- The contact form is the preferred way to contact us: https://contact.icer.msu.edu
- Monday and Thursday regularly scheduled open office hours will be held via Zoom and Teams. Please click here to view the online open office hours instruction.
- Also feel free to stop by "ICER-public" on Microsoft Teams with questions or to connect with peers.
- Training will be moving online; training events will be updated with webinar details.
- Further updates to our support, contact methods, and system status will be posted to our websites and to our social media accounts; email will be reserved for critical announcements and newsletters. Please click here to see how to get the latest HPCC updates.
For the latest university updates of COVID-19 and campus reopening information, Please click here.