NVIDIA Technical Conference
NVIDIA Technical ConferenceApril 12, 2021 - 11:30am to April 16, 2021 - 5:00pm
The NVIDIA GTC technical conference provides an opportunity to hear from a global community of developers, researchers, engineers, and innovators who are delivering over 1,000 sessions, interactive panels, demos, and research posters.Register Now
For more information and to register: #1 AI Conference | GPU Technology Conference | NVIDIACost: FREE
This is an external conference.
NVIDIA has their GTC technical conference April 12-16. It is free to attend and all online, so no travel. This is an opportunity to hear from a global community of developers, researchers, engineers, and innovators who are delivering over 1,000 sessions, interactive panels, demos, and research posters. Registration is now open and the session catalog is published.
You will want to attend NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang’s keynote. Traditionally NVIDIA uses Jensen’s keynote to make important announcements.
- Keynote: April 12, 11:30am-12:30pm Eastern Time
Sessions ranging from very technical developer and researcher-focused talks, to business and implementation focused topics from leaders in their field. Below are a few examples of the sessions available at GTC 2021. (Abstracts and details in the Session Catalog)
- Accelerating Ray Tracing for the IceCube Neutrino Observatory with CUDA
- Benedikt Reidel, Computing Manager, University of Wisconsin-Madison and IceCube Particle Astrophysics Center
- Using Molecular Simulations to Help Drive Pharmaceutical Drug Discovery
- David Mobley, Professor University of California, Irvine
- Convergence of AI and HPC to Solve Grand Challenge Science Problems
- Rommie Amaro, Professor University of California, Irvine
- Toward a One-Hour Genomic Workup
- Tychele Turner, Assistant Professor Washington University in St Louis
- GPU-Accelerated Quantum Chemistry and Molecular Dynamics
- NVIDIA Engineers