Student Media/Comm Assistant
iCER is looking for someone who has a creative mind, great writing skills, and has passion towards sharing science and technology with the world. The iCER student media assistant will help us with the tasks listed below:
1. Interview and write stories about computational student researchers around campus. The articles will be posted in the iCER monthly newsletter, iCER website, and MSU Today.
2. Works closely with iCER Communications team for maintaining and improving iCER social media, including daily posts, searching relevant media materials, and evaluating social media performance.
3. Simple graphic design work for social media use and event promotion.
4. Take pictures for iCER training and other outreach events.
5. Brainstorming with iCER communications team to come up with new strategies.
6. Help out with iCER K-12 events.
1. Strong writing skills
2. Strong interpersonal communication skills
3. Familiar with different social media platforms and possesses strong social media management skills
Desired Skills (Not required):
1. Knowledge of graphic design software (eg. Adobe Illustrator)
2. Knowledge of photo shooting and editing
3. Knowledge of video shooting and editing
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgDate Posted: Thursday, February 27, 2020 Open Until: Thursday, April 30, 2020