Quantum Chemistry Package Gaussian 09 Now Available By Request
iCER would like to announce that we have acquired the ab initio Quantum Chemistry program Gaussian 09. In order to be granted access:
- Complete the Guassian Confidentiality Agreement and return it to the iCER Business Team, located in the Biomedical & Physical Sciences Building, Room 1440. Please ensure that all required sections are filled out legibly or else the form will be returned to you.
- Research Group Leader Form — Only one form needs to be completed per research group.
- User/Researcher Form — Each user of the software needs to complete this form. Please ensure that your group leader has completed the Research Group Leader form before submitting this.
- Coursework Form — This form is to be completed by the each student enrolled in an MSU course. Please note that the course instructor should have completed the Research Group Leader Form above. Access ends after the class is completed.
- iCER Director Kennie Merz will then append an approval signature confirming that the NetID and signature of the user requesting access are both legible.
- The agreement will then be sent to Gaussian for the final approval.
- Once approved, the HPCC Team will act upon the request granting access.
This process typically takes about two weeks from the date of signing the Confidentiality Agreement to Gaussian giving approval of the software so we ask that you please be patient. Without a personally signed Confidentiality Agreement, you will not be granted access to Gaussian.