Quantum Chemistry Package Gaussian Now Available By Request
ICER would like to announce that we have acquired the new version of ab initio Quantum Chemistry program Gaussian. In order to be granted access:
- Complete and sign the appropriate Guassian Confidentiality Agreement. Email a copy of the completed form to email@example.com. Please make the subject of your email, "CRS_NUM Gaussian Confidentiality Coursework Agreement." Additionally, the original form must be mailed to the ICER office: Biomedical & Physical Sciences Building, Room 1440, 567 Wilson Rd, East Lansing, MI 48824. Please ensure that all required sections are filled out legibly or else the form will be returned to you.
- Research Group Leader Form — Only one form needs to be completed per research group.
- User/Researcher Form — Each user of the software needs to complete this form. Please ensure that your group leader has completed the Research Group Leader form before submitting this.
- Coursework Form — This form is to be completed by the each student enrolled in an MSU course. Please note that the course instructor should have completed the Research Group Leader Form above. Access ends after the class is completed.
- The agreement will then be sent to Gaussian for the final approval.
- Once approved, the HPCC Team will act upon the request and grant access.
This process typically takes about two weeks from the date of signing the Confidentiality Agreement to Gaussian giving approval of the software so we ask that you please be patient. Without a personally signed Confidentiality Agreement, you will not be granted access to Gaussian.