High Performance Computing Center
Welcome to the High Performance Computer Center (HPCC) at Michigan State University (MSU). The HPCC provides computational hardware and support to MSU faculty, students and researchers.
To obtain a HPCC account, a Principal Investigator must fill out the account request form with the following information:
- The name and MSU NetID of the faculty Principal Investigator or other Faculty advisor.
- The name and MSU NetID of everyone who will need an account.
- A statement of whether any of these persons will be using export controlled software or data.
- A project abstract suitable for publication.
By applying for a group account, the Principal Investigator is agreeing that all users will abide by the MSU Statement of Acceptable Use
All HPCC related user information can be found in the HPCC Wiki, Including the following:
In addition to the wiki, there are other resources available to HPCC users:
- Office Hours: HPCC staff are located in 1440 Biomedical & Physical Sciences Building, 567 Wilson Road. Our office is open Monday though Friday from 9am until 5pm. You are welcome to stop by and ask questions, or you can schedule an appointment using the HPCC web contact form.
- Report a Problem or Ask for Consulting The HPCC web contact form is the primary way to contact the HPCC and iCER staff. Each request will be logged into a request tracking system and staff members will try to respond to all emails within 4 hours of receiving them (during regular office hours.) The tracking system is monitored during off hours in case of an emergency.
- Request Additional Quota To request an increase to your home directory storage quota, please fill out the Quota request form